We are all trying to get sick!
Oh and I must not forget finding 2 gray hairs this week! YIKES! OK so it's been kind of a rough weekend and this week does not seem to be looking much better. But ya know as I think about it I can't help but still feel grateful. I have had a good normal pregnancy and the baby has to come sooner then later;) The only one of us who has been very sick at all in the past year was Curtis this past winter and it was only for about a week. Which with kids that is a huge blessing. As for the gray hair they do marvelous highlights these days!;) The blessing are innumerable and I thank the Lord so much for the many things we are so undeserving of. At times like these I can really start to feel sorry for myself, but if I stop and really think about how blessed we all are I can't help but crack a smile! Besides it just started raining (I love summer rain) and I'm having a contraction;)
Oh and I must not forget finding 2 gray hairs this week! YIKES! OK so it's been kind of a rough weekend and this week does not seem to be looking much better. But ya know as I think about it I can't help but still feel grateful. I have had a good normal pregnancy and the baby has to come sooner then later;) The only one of us who has been very sick at all in the past year was Curtis this past winter and it was only for about a week. Which with kids that is a huge blessing. As for the gray hair they do marvelous highlights these days!;) The blessing are innumerable and I thank the Lord so much for the many things we are so undeserving of. At times like these I can really start to feel sorry for myself, but if I stop and really think about how blessed we all are I can't help but crack a smile! Besides it just started raining (I love summer rain) and I'm having a contraction;)
Tam and the kids on her birthday! The kids wrapped the present themselves do you like their wrapping job? I think we must have been out of wrapping paper so they used a table cloth!



5 comments:
Tammie, you have always had the ability to look at the bright side. Just keep it up, there is indeed much to be thankful for. I am curious to know what was inside that ever so lovingly wrapped birthday present. Tell all of them that I love them, and I love you !
What resourceful cuties!
I'm curious to know if your present was those diamond earrings you've always wanted?
Hang in there and enjoy your last few nights of semi-decent sleep ;)
Love Ya Tonz!
I too am ever so nosy... what in the world was in that beautiful package! Okay, so Im not yet 30.....but I have pulled out more than 2 grey hairs in the last 2 weeks and my babies were both very "overdue"...so I can feel a little of your pain....and I am praying for you!!;) Hang in there sis! I love ya tons, Em
Ok the package was an ever so wonderful Vita-Mix! Yeah! except it did not have variable speed Ry was as always last minute and it was all The Good Earth had! I had him take it back. We will find a nicer one on line or at Costco or something. But yeah he said it was for my Birthday and our Anniversary!
Yippee for the vita mix!! I was hoping that was what it was!! Good job Ryan, even if it wasn't exactly right!;)
Post a Comment