Some of you may not know this but there is a Battle of the Boosh picture contest going on.
Missy is here with Curtis in 2003 sporting her boosh that I thought I had more pictures of but I noticed to manage the boosh we put it up in a pony tail A LOT! But many of you know it has taken some time to tame her boosh!
OK now go ahead and laugh but yep it's yours truly! This was the best pic I could find of me and my Boosh! Of course unlike Missy I had to have a perm to help me! It was on my 14th birthday back in 1990. I know there were times that my bangs were probably higher but I didn't have a picture but I think this is humiliating enough ;)



2 comments:
Cat woman! I almost forgot about that picture!! What I did not forget about was the super sized cookie cake that we got for you!! Thanks to Pinny!;) Love the boosh!
lol yep I have pics of that cookie too!
Post a Comment