Curt even got in on the act! He got some fairly easy words since he is only 4. This is him spelling HOT. He had to think for a minute to turn each sound into a letter but he did it!
These are of Matt opening some presents. Notice the first three pictures; these are pants he got from Grandpa and Grandma. He knew just what to do there were two pair of pants with lots of pockets and he was sure to search every one. His friends thought that was pretty neat that Matt pulled a dollar out of every pocket! (Sure adds some excitement for a boy getting clothes) The last picture is of Matt opening a magic set, first thing this morning he got up and figured out all the tricks. So if you come visit be prepared to be amazed by Matt the magician.
And here is Matt blowing out his candles! We can't believe our little boy is already seven! We all had a great day it is so fun to share good times with friends!






4 comments:
Looks like Matt had an awesome birthday party....wish we could have been there, but we love the pictures. And we will see you all next week! Love Mom and Granny
Hooray for Matt! I love the money in the pockets idea....I'll make sure Bryan knows about that one!;)
GOod Job little Speller Bees! How fun...Too bad Mom wasn't there...she would've blown all the adults out of the water!
Can't wait to see you next weekend! Please post more pictures of Charly girl before then!! Thanks a ton!:)
LOve ya loads
Wow Matt! What a fun birthday!
I looove magic tricks. I can't wait to have Matt give us a magic show sometime.
Love You Guys!
Happy birthday! Hope you had an awsome day matt... I love you guys!
Love Elder Uncle Spencer
Post a Comment