Monday, August 21, 2006

Our Whole Fam!

On Saturday we picked up the boys, so we are all back together in the same house again. Mom wanted to get a picture of all of us (hair combed or not, yep Ry opted for the hat). So we are not looking our best but this is the whole fam! It seems only yesterday we were married and it was just the two of us, now there are six of us. Wow it is amazing time seems to go faster and faster, we must be getting old; time went much slower when we were younger. It just doesn't seem like enough time has gone by for us to have 4 children and have been married for 11 years.

In fact for those of you who don't know August 5th the day Charly was born was our anniversary! What a way to celebrate!

Oh, how the years go by!

August 5, 1995

August 5, 2006

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And don't expect time to slow down any time soon either. Love those pictures and it's good to see that you are all back together and doing well. I love you all !

Emily said...

Super Cute Blog!

I love your family pictures! Missy looks so cute in the funny one! And that baby.....I can't wait to squeeze her! Glad to see you are doing well! Love ya tons, Em

Anonymous said...

Cute family ya got there. And to think, it could've been me. Well, ya picked a mighty fine man and you two have some beautiful kids and I'm now a rock star, so I guess it all works out in the end. I enjoy viewing your blog each day!

Emily said...

What???? NOoooooo!! That is not for real!! That is super funny though! :) :) :) :)

Tamatha you'd better be careful who you are giving your blogress to! No more Hunty home-breaker!;)

That is great!

Love ya, Em

Tammie said...

lol nope i'm sure olga was behind it. c.h. is not a rock star i think he cleans carpets. ry and i ran into him at wally world last february. He just got married last fall and they were expecting their first this August i think. he said he met her on a lds singles web site!