Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My First Bath!


Yesterday Charly got her first real bath! She was upset at being cold at first but when the warm water covered her she was very happy!


Not to mention very content and very relaxed.



And like Curt, Charly also put the bunny towel to good use!



There clean as a whistle, dressed and ready for my day!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

How CUTE!! She is seriously a doll! I can't wait to see her! What a joy to have that sweet little spirit in your house!

Love ya tons

Anonymous said...

Charly is getting to be so grown up looking and losing her newborn baby look already...she looks so wide awake and alert. She is so precious, just can't wait to hold her again. I love you all. Mom

Felisa said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!
Oh I WISH I could hold her!
Make sure you enjoy EVERY single second with her. They grow up WAY to fast!
Love You All Lots!!!