Friday, August 18, 2006

Sleeping Beauties


This week has been very peaceful and uneventful. The boys have been at Grandma's and Dad has been working lots installing new shelves and bins in a clients warehouse! So it's been us girls. And let me tell you we could get used to this! Mom took a photo-op one morning when both Missy and Charly were "sleeping in" a very rare occasion at our house.


Sorry we don't have more fun things to blog about but we are enjoying ourselves anyway!



Next week we should be back in full swing and normal chaos. We go pick up the boys tomorrow and Mom is glad because like it or not she misses the little rug rats like crazy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Felisa said...

I cannot believe HOW ADORABLE that baby is. I'm tempted to sneak away for a weekend to come and hold that little rolly polly gal.

I hope you're enjoying the peace and quiet while it lasts. Once in a while I need a grandma or two in my hemesphere.

Love Ya Loads!!!

Emily said...

Too Cute for words!
I love her little outfit! I simply cannot wait to meet this precious little niece of mine!

Not too much longer! Love ya!!