Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Guess Who!

What a goof! Just thought you might enjoy these pictures!


This is what Curt will do if he gets bored when Dad is reading!

It usually gets us laughing, which encourages him all the more!

We hope it made you smile too!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emily said...

What a hoot! He is the cutest little bug! Keep smilin'
Love ya, Em

Felisa said...

The kids thought the pix were hillarious. What a cute little critter. I wish he and Jake could get a chance to play together now that they're becoming such little characters. Give um all hugz for us.
Lots of Love!

Anonymous said...

Curt is such a sweetie. Just make sure the other kids don't start calling him Curtina Romero...those nicknames have a tendency to stick ! I love you all !

Emily said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That is so funny mom! I think I like it....Curtina Romero!;) That is great!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what mom is talking about with the name sticking thing but curt looks pretty cute. lol Moments like this won't come back again... mainly because he will grow out of missy's dresses and and he will grow out of moms dresses ;) lol love ya guys