Thursday, October 05, 2006

Conference Weekend

I know it is almost the weekend again; but I just had to share some of the simple pleasures of last weekend!


On Friday Ry needed to go visit his Eastern SWPS branch and Tam needed to renew her drivers license and she knew there would not be long lines there. On our way through the canyon Fall was starting to show her face; the different colors were beautiful. This picture was taken through the truck window so it isn't the best but we were running late so we didn't have time to stop but the drive was very pretty.

Saturday and Sunday not only did we enjoy listening to conference but we enjoyed some nice quiet family time. We enjoyed tasty Breakfast Burritos and then Mom took the opportunity to have a "photo shoot" before Charly outgrew her dress! Dad helped with the backdrop, lighting, and situating the kids while Mom just snapped lots and lots of pictures.

Here are some of our Favorites!



This is Curt's favorite, the boys insisted that puppy be in some pictures since they had put a tie on him and everything;) It was pretty funny!

Doing pictures this way was much nicer not to mention cheaper then going to a studio. When Charly got fussy and tired we let her sleep and when she woke up and was happy we took some more pictures. Hopefully the enlargements will turn out well. Mom is still just learning how to use the camera.

This was our very favorite one of Charly.

On Sunday the boys enjoyed putting a puzzle together. Mom was amazed that they got it done is less then 4 hours! That night we enjoyed some "No-Fuss Potato Soup" (recipe soon to come) it was so good that Ry asked for it again the next night unfortunately there were no left-overs.

6 comments:

Ruckman Clan said...

You do a great job with your camera. The pictures of the kids are amazing. What did you use for the back drop? I love seeing picture of your family it makes me feel like I don't live so far away.
Love ya
Tanya

Tammie said...

Ta, The backdrop was a tan sheet.

Anonymous said...

Sweet family moments...eternal treasures! Love the beautiful Fall scenery and the even more beautiful children! Kiss and hug them all for their Granny O. Tell Matt and Curt that the teddy bear also looks very handsome indeed. I know I say it every conference, but wasn't it especially good. Extra special somehow. Love you all.

Emily said...

What a sweet and adorable family you guys have! I it so much fun to be able to be up close and personal so many miles away!

Love ya so much!

Felisa said...

Those are VERY good pix Sis!
You are REALLY doing some awesome photography lately! what kinda cam ya got? ;)
What cute blasted kids ya got livin with ya too. Give um hugs for us!

Anonymous said...

HEY TAM,
I AM REALLY HAPPY I AM RELATED 2 SUCH AWESOME PEOPLE! THOSE PIX R REALLY GREAT AND CHARLY IS SO BIG,MISSY IS BEING ALOT OF HELP AROUND THE HOUSE IT LOOKS LIKE!MATT AND CURT I GUESS R BEING BOYS BUT LOOK LIKE ALOT OF FUN!
LOVE,
CUZ KATE