Monday, October 23, 2006

Nelson Reunion!

After spending some time with Mom's fam, we headed north to spend some time with Dad's fam at a Nelson reunion!

A typical traveling position.

Great Grandpa and Grandma Nelson.

Good times. Great Memories!


Four generations that bear the name Richard!

Great Grandpa & Grandma Nelson with most of their grandchildren.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ruckman Clan said...

I love the pictures. I would love for you to email me the grandchildren one and the one of grandpa and grandma. I did not have my camera out at that time.
Thanks Tanya

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to have a good visit with Grandpa and Grandma Nelson and the whole (almost) Nelson Clan. Love the pictures...love you all. Mom

Emily said...

Hooray for fun family get togethers!

Sorry we weren't able to visit with you more while you were here. Myra now has a head cold....but seems to be feeling fine other than that! I hope that Curt is feeling better! YUCK!

Cute Pictures of the Nelson Grandparents!

Come visit again soon.....I won't tell Myra this time!;)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. Dad has slipped even more since Saturday. Mom is requiring help 24 hrs. a day with dad. He feels like he is a lifeless blob. Thanks your all you do. love you all mark