Thursday, October 26, 2006

Last night the kids started singing. . .

"It's beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!"




This is why!

It's not even Halloween yet but this is pretty typical.

Of course today it's sunny and the snow has melted. If you don't like the weather around here just wait ten minutes it is sure to change.

Just a couple of pics of Charly from yesterday and the day before! She is just so much fun! We wish everyone was closer so they could spend more time with her before she's grown, but hopefully you will enjoy the pictures!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Felisa said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS, CUTE, ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL BABY! Dang HOW I WISH we were closer. Soon as I get a chance, I'm gonna hold that girl till she's old enough to walk. (Just hope I get to see her before then).
And WHO in the world ordered snow for Halloween? Your kids are gonna have to ride their sleds while they go Trick-or-Herbing. Looks BRRRRRR!!!!
Love You All Snow Shovels Full!

Emily said...

I bet you can hear my teeth chattering! That looks freezy! And that baby is darling!
I love the trick or herbing idea....I think I will pass out goldenseal capsules!;)

Love ya 10 inches deep + some!

Anonymous said...

Wow,a white halloween (well, close anyway) Speaking of that, did you see that your baby brother had two feet of the chilly white stuff fall at his place Wed and Thurs. Also extensive power outages in Denver area. I could not control myself, I had to call the mission office to be reassured that the missionaries were accounted for and not frozen in their apartments. All is well!
How I miss those kids, even more now that they were here for a few days. I sure would like to cuddle with that sweet baby every day. She is such an entertainer with her happy personality. I love them all, and their Mom and Dad too. Love Mom

Ruckman Clan said...

I wish we had snow. I had my air conditioner on today. I really miss the seasons. Hope you guys enjoy your cold halloween.
Love ya all!!