Writing and performing plays, puppet shows, dances, etc. happens frequently at our house. Each of the children seem to have a very vivid imagination and like to use it frequently!
This was a play performed for Mom and Grandma right after Charly was born.
Recently they put together a "Fish Show" making their own puppets and everything! It was very cute!

Missy and Charly are watching Matt be a "Clown!"

This was a "Hawaiian Dance" it was very exciting to watch;)

They say it is good for children to have plenty of spontaneous imaginative play. Well we are not lacking any of that around here! There is never a dull moment!






4 comments:
I want to be in one of their shows! Man....Myra would be in Heaven!! Your kids are so cute! When you guys were here, Missy told me that Myra has a really good imagination....coming from her that was the ultimate compliment! Thanks Miss!
We miss you guys!
I love the shows! It would be a joy to watch the kids preform. Keep practicing their might be an actor in our famiy.
We love you all!
Well, here goes granny braggin, but I would say the Nelson, Sorensen, and Mortensen kids are among the most talented, most beautiful, and most creative kids around. Not to mention smarter than all get out. That didn't sound like I was bragging did it??? To recoin a phrase I once heard a very intelligent young woman say..."If it's the truth, it ain't braggin!" I love all of you. Mom
That reminds me of me and my sista's back in the day. Putting on shows for Granny Charlotte. She would sit and watch, and clap like it was the best performance she'd ever seen. Then she'd go down to Jim Boyles and brag to anyone who'd listen.
Hooray for braggin Grannies!!!
Post a Comment