Tuesday, October 03, 2006

"Yellow Stone"


Well as promised this is what Caleb found at the Visitor Center. The whole way there he kept asking Ry if we were to Yellowstone yet because he wanted to see the Yellow Stone. We joked about getting a small rock coloring it yellow and pulling off to the side of the road somewhere and set it down then tell him we were at Yellow Stone. Well we didn't do that but he did find his yellow stone so we had to get a picture of him with it. He's so blasted cute.


Caleb with the yellow stone.

Speaking of cute here is Charly being very cute after a fun day of "site seeing."

Now some of you will remember this. June 1995 us with Ry's fam his aunt and some cousins. (Ta was missing Ray very much;) There is sure a lot more of us these days isn't there!


And I couldn't resist putting this one in. This is Matt back in September of 2003 in front of Old Faithful!

And these are the Tetons on that same trip. We didn't get up that way this time maybe next, but aren't they cool!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

TOOOO COOOL! How fun that Caleb really found the Yellow Stone! That picture of Charly is soooo cute! Is she wearing a bonnet? She is seriously and absolutely adorable! I love the family picture of the Nelsons at Yellowstone! I like Steves pose! He is so funny!! Your blog has been so much fun lately! You'll have to go on a getaway monthly! Heaven knows my blog could use one??!!!:)

Love ya higher than the tetons!
Em

Ruckman Clan said...

Just like you I love the picture of Matt on your trip i 2003. I think I just miss those chuppy checks. Thanks for the nelson family picutres, man it has been a long time since I have seen that. Thanks for the memories.

Love ya all
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a sweet little face Charly has, and so expressive! Sure would like to see her and all of you again. Matt has grown up so much since that last trip. Tell them all that Grandma loves them.