We have all been having a great time this week visiting at Grandma's and seeing aunts, uncles, and cousins! We have even been lucky enough to spend a little time with Gramps!


Charly is getting to know Grandma better. Grandma even had her giggling today it was pretty dang cute!

Grandma's is so much fun. This is the same tree Mom loved to climb in. We thought we would hide in it before Myra came to see if she could find us!






2 comments:
WWEEEE HOOOOO! Finally a new blog post, and pix of granny to boot. Dang I miss that gal! Looks like the old Mulberry tree is holdin up nicely, and even still has it's green leaves! WOW!
Glad to see that Mead's still there. Lots of good memories from that lil waterhole. I SHUUUURE WISH MA WOULD BLOG!
Maybe we can get Mike to, now that he's back.
Love You All!
I hope you got home ok. And that the kids made it without getting My's tummy ache. It was so good to have you here for that few days. Give all the kids hugs for me and keep the pictures coming. I love you all.
Post a Comment