Just thought you might enjoy some pictures of Charly in her Easter Dress that I crocheted for her!
Cause by the time Easter gets here it may be almost too small;)
She was more interested in her toys then posing for a picture!
It was so much fun to make and it's been even more fun seeing how cute she is in it!



6 comments:
Cute dress. How many hours did that take? Boys are a little easier in a lot of ways I've decided. I don't know what I'd do if I had to do their hair too!
Actually the dress worked up really fast I was very surprised It probably only took about 10 hours (FYI that's really fast for crochet;) And yeah none of my babies girls or boys have hair and now with all Matt's callics I think his is harder then any girls ;) Of course we do have the option to buzz that you would not have with a girl. But his face is so round he looks better with a little hair I think!
That dress is ADORABLE! 10 hours man...half of a young women's project back in the day!!;) I think that Charly girl is so dang adorable...hair or no hair! :)
Love ya tons, Em
What a darling little dress on an even more darling little girl. Great job Mommy! Hope it will still fit her for Easter, because I want to see it.
Hug all those sweeties for me. Ilove you all
You are so talented. I can't believe how beautiful it looks. Charly is really cute and the dress and her go great together. So did you make one for Missy too?
Love ya all
hey great job on the dress sis! I am MOST impressed. I'm sure I can't possibly even appreciate the time and talent it took to make it, but it is Beautiful!! Matches perfectly the adorable little gal inside it.
Love ya all tons!
Post a Comment