Monday, March 26, 2007

To My Sister and Very Dear Friend!

I've had such happy moments
with you as my sister,
and I treasure our times from the past.
I love to remember our growing-up days
and the years
that have flown by so fast. . .








What a wonderful gift to be given a sister as caring and thoughtful as you, And I'm glad all the love
that we found growing up
is something we never outgrew!

Thanks for being such a great sister and friend!

(OK now I see where Charly gets her chubby legs from;) and man Myra looks so much like you!)


(Wow check out how small that palm tree is! We are not the only ones who have grown;)

Happy Birthday Sis!

I sure love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to your big sis. You are a good poet too, Tam! And those pictures take me back to some of the sweetest times of my life. What cuties you both were, and still are!
And may I join you in wishing your big sister a birthday that is bright and beautiful, just like her! I love you both. Mommy

Tammie said...

OH I did not write that poem! I do not have that gift like my Grandma and sisters do. I actually found that off an old Birthday card Em gave me years back. (Thanks Em;) I thought it was cute so I used it but I have no idea who actually wrote it just know it was not me. I wish but it wasn't;) Now crochet that's one of Grandma's talents I got;)

Emily said...

How Cute....Myra sure does look like her Auntie! That is so cool!!
Cute Pictures!

Love ya all, Em

Anonymous said...

Well, it was a nice thought, anyway. You have many other talents, my dear. Yesterday the kids were all commenting on what a wonderful creative cook you are. Able to whip up tasty AND healthy food in a flash. And without a recipe. Now that is talent! And I can think of many others as well, crocheting being only one of many. Love ya !!

Felisa said...

Thanks so much for the sweet bday wish. That made me feel so good to read that. You are such a wonderful sis and I love ya tons!!! I actually read the blog yesterday, but was in a hurry to get going so I didn't get to comment on it till today.

That is amazing how much little My looks like me. It blows my mind sometimes. It'll be interesting to see if it stays that way as she grows. We should get a pic of her and Charly in that same pose. That would be cute.

Love Ya lots and hope to see ya soon!!!