Things are great we are doing really well! Just have not been interested in spending much time at the computer with this great weather! So this will be short;)

Charly gets closer to crawling everyday!

After helping Matt unload Charly helped him sweep too!

Playing catch with Dad!

Enjoying the wonderful day! Charly was not mad like she looks;) She was just loving being outside and totally content to "snuggle" with Mom. It was far from cold but in the shade the breeze was a bit cool.
4 comments:
Maybe it's just my comp, but I can't see your pix. At any rate, I'm with you...enjoying the nice weather and spending a little less time on the comp.
Love You all tons!!!
I couldn't see the pix either...but you must've fixed it! That little cutie is growing up so fast! I love the one with her in your coat! Looks like Matt and his dad are having lots of fun playin' ball together!
Can't wait to see you folks!
Love ya, Em
I can't believe that Charly is old enough to crawl. I am glad that the weather has been nice for you. Hope to see you soon.
Love ya All
Ta
I also missed the pictures when the post came up yesterday, but today there they are! You all look so good. Charly looks so cuddly...I remember when Missy was that size and Michael was packing her around that way on that camping trip. Time flies! Love you all and can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment