The first day we got as far a Blackfoot and stopped to see some of Tam's favorite cousins we were having such a great time we couldn't leave! So we stayed there that night!
Charly thought Farren was a pretty funny guy you should have saw her just smiling and nearly laughing at him, it was so cute!
We had a great Karaoke "dance" party! Everyone had fun and got a chance to show off their singing ability.
The little girls just loved taking care of the babies.
While a serious game of Basketball commenced;)It was tons of fun a great big thank you to the Hunts for letting us "crash" at their house!



3 comments:
So did Steve and Gina go with you guys....Or does that baby just look a lot like Logan and one of the guys playing b ball look just like Steve????? LUCKEEEE!!!
How fun! I haven't been to Idaho in years!! I bet it was a blast staying with Melissa!! Can't wait to see more!
Love ya, Em
Yes, we do love that Hunt family...wish we could all see more of them. Great pictues of Farren and Katie, sure hope you got some of Missy the first and Sherise and Lindsey. We will be anxiously watching for more pics. Love Mom
Fun times with the Hunts!!! Dang, I miss those days. I can't believe how fast their kids have grown up. I sure wish their mom would blog so we could keep in touch with them better.
Sounds like an awesome start to a fun vacation!
Love Ya Courts Full!
Post a Comment