Curt had a run in with a tennis racket a few days ago. These pictures were right after it happened (and after applying BF&C of course;)
It was so swollen that my first instinct was to grab the ice. But I have learned that swelling is blood rushing to the area to help with healing. So although ice brings swelling down and helps with pain, it does not help speed healing. So I put BF&C on it and trusted Curt's body to do it's job.Well by bed time the swelling was starting to go down and it was looking much better. By the next morning you would almost not even know he got hit, except for a small scab where the skin had broke open a bit and a little bruising.
Well SUPER! The next day he was flying and plunging to save the world.
As Larry Boy the Super Hero! (you know from Veggitales, those are plungers coming out his ears;)
And now for. . . . .
SUPER SMILES! We can't get enough of our Smiley Charly. Still a very happy and pleasant baby!





3 comments:
Yeeeeeoooowwwwwwccchhh! That looked painful! Glad he is a quick healer! Good Job Dr. MOM!:)
I love the plungers in the ears! Very Cute!
AND that happy baby girl is so sweet! She looks a LOT like her Mommy! How nice it is to have that sweet little spirit in your home!
Very Very Cute!!!!
Now that's a gooseegg for the record books! I'm with Em when I say with grrreat enthusiash....Yeeeeeeeeooooooowwwwch!
What I'm curious about is WHO was swingin the tennis racket? hmmmm? ;)
He sure looks super in his superhero outfit.
And yes that little smily gal looks alot like her mommy and her big sis.
Smiles to you All!
Oh, I would sure like to hug Curt and say sorry about the big bump. That was not fun !! Glad he is better..and tell him that Grandma O loves him. And the others too, including whoever was holding the tennis racket at the time ! Charly is a doll..she does look just like you did at that age Tam, and she seems to have your disposition as well...just sunshine that won't quit. Sure would love to kiss those chubby cheeks again. Love to all Mom and Granny
Post a Comment