Sunday, September 24, 2006

We are back!

There will hopefully be many more fun pics and info about our trip. But I just wanted to hurry and post something quick for everyone to see.


As soon as we are unpacked we will let you know all about our great family vacation to Yellowstone!

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ruckman Clan said...

We are looking forward to the pictures. We are glad you had such a great time.
Ta

Anonymous said...

Yep, we will be anxiously watching. So glad you had a good time...Grandpa can't wait to discuss the joys of Yellowstone National Park with his
Grandkids....it just brings back his best childhood memories. It also brings back some sweet memories of when we were raising our little family. Love you all

Felisa said...

Well ya got a good start. Can't wait to see some fun pix from your trip. You probably have enough to blog a months worth...being gone so blasted long and all! I MISSED YA! But I'm glad to hear you had fun.

Love You Much!!!

Emily said...

Did ya see any bears? How about a buffalo?? Man, I wish I could post about taking a blast of a trip to Yellowstone! Hopefully someday in the not too distant future! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Glad you're home safe and sound!
Love ya, Em