The blog is giving me some trouble and being very slow I had a bunch more pics I wanted to post but if it won't cooperate these will have to do! We had a great night full of little trick-or-treaters, friends, games, and "Dinner in a Pumpkin" (recipe soon to come). And don't forget some tasty pumpkin cookies!
Here are the kids in their costumes Matt was Squanto, Curt Peter Pan, Missy was Laura Ingalls, and Charly our little pumpkin.
The kids wanted to come trick-or-treating at our house since we don't do all the candy junk! We had paratroopers, water colors, mini-coloring books, etc. to hand out. So they went our the back door and came knocking at the front. They thought it was great fun. And family, friends, great food, and games topped a cold night of going from door to door overloading on garbage;) Charly checking out her pumpkin slippers. They were a bit big but she liked them!
CUTE AS A PUMPKIN!



3 comments:
I cant get the blasted blog to post either! Maybe it is overloaded by everyone posting Halloween pictures??!!
How Cute are Those Costumes!!!
I agree 100% about the junk food and Halloween..Not to mention a mouth full of rotten teeth and a great way to start flu season!
....(climbing down from my soap box)
And that Charly is the cutest little pumpkin I have ever seen!
How sweet they are! Wish we could have seen them in person for hugs, but love the pictures. It was fun talking to them all on the phone today....they definitely had an enjoyable halloween. Yip, what a sweet and huggable little 'punkin'. Give them all hugs for me. Love Mom and Grandma
What adorable costumes, and such cute kids to go inside of them. Sis loooved the Laura Ingalls idea.
Once blogger gets back on it's feet, post more pix of Halloween. We'd love to see them.
Post a Comment