Friday, December 08, 2006

The Fun and Learning Never Ends!

Today Matt started out the day salvaging used paper towel and t.p. rolls, (he's collecting them because he and Curt love to build things like marble runs, houses, and other things with them) he came across a pair of old socks dad had thrown away and the wheels started turning. With a few added things from around the house he came up with this puppet all on his own. And then proceeded to make one using a water bottle and plastic cup it had a crown and everything I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of it. Curtis was right along side him every minute making things of his own too.


Then Missy decided to create something herself. Mom showed her how to make a pattern and a few things and she was off and making her poor old pink bear a dress.

Charly and I thought she did great for a first try!
Don't you love Charly's blue eyes! I wonder if they are going to stay that way!

Missy thought a bow for her no eyed bear would add a nice touch;) Cute, cute!


And speaking of cute these two are so much fun to have around!


5 comments:

Emily said...

Man...those kids of yours are definitely cre-a-tive! And those pox look like they were nasty! Lit'l Curt looks like his are all cleared up! Charly's blue eyes are adorable! Very Very Cute....all of 'em!

Love ya stiches full, Em

Ruckman Clan said...

I love the creative thoughts of Matt. I wish I could be around him more to help get my juices flowing. Clarly is very very cute.
Love ya
Ta

Felisa said...

Such creative and CUUUUTE kids...pre-pubescent acne and all.
They're creativity inspires their cousins, even thousands of miles away. You'll see what I mean, next time I blog.
Love Ya Landfills Full of TP rolls.

Anonymous said...

We love these special pictures. The kids are so quite. Mom and I have Caleb and Logan with us Friday pm thru this morning. They are quite a handful and so special. Thanks for taking the time to post your pictures. dad nelson

Anonymous said...

Looks like Curts skin is clear as a bell by now, and nothing scabby on Charly. How I love those sweet faces! Glad to see that the pox are about over with forever at your place. It is so fun to see the cute things the kids come up with. Matt is always doing something creative, and Missy will be a seamstress like G-ma Nelson if she keeps it up. I love you all