Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Missy's Day!

Yesterday was Missy's 10th birthday! Man does time fly! For her day Dad got away from work a few hours early and we went and saw the movie at the Legacy Theater on Temple Square. After that it was dark so we enjoyed the lights and decorations. It was wonderful.

I love Temple Square, there is such a spirit and beauty there that you just can not describe. Especially at Christmas time!

We then met up with Uncle Steve who happened to be up on some business, and we went to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes.

We then headed home where Missy blew out the candles on her Birthday "Pie"!

She made sure we got out the "you are special today" plate for her to eat her pie on.

1 comment:

Ruckman Clan said...

I am glad that Missy had a great birthday. I hope that she got her birthday card I mailed it a little late. Your picture of the temple and the lights is beautiful.
Love Ya