Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho!

The other day Matt was doing his usual crafting and the next thing I know this is what he looks like.

I was like hey that's a pretty good likeness. He was like yep

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I then told him I thought Santa was fatter then that.
So he quickly remedied that. Then later on I noticed he had a belt to but I didn't get any pics of that. Then today I heard the kids say, "Let's play Santa Clause;) Oh what fun!

Here's a cute pic of Missy and Charly today! Missy was walking when she wore that.

3 comments:

Ruckman Clan said...

Matt I love you as Santa Clause. The tummy really adds to the whole look. I am glad that you are doing better. Keep up the fun stuff. Love ya all
Tanya

Felisa said...

What a creative little elf that boy is. Boys are so much fun!!!
The kids loved the pix of the jolly old boy.
We sure love you guys!!!
Sleighs Full!

Emily said...

Matt is such a cutie! Missy looks like she is completely enjoying the fun as well!:) What fun times!

Thanks for sharing!