It was time for dinner and the party!
Here we are studying the map of the museum before dinner starts!
Dinner was great then Matt won the hat he is wearing in a raffle. And then you know who showed up! Matt had a great visit with the good St. Nick!
The kids had a Super time and so did Dad and Mom!Curt trusts that Santa knows best and told him he could "bring for me dear Santa Clause, what you think it best";)




4 comments:
Pictures with Santa. My girls did not want to sit on his lap this year. Audrey just started to cry. I wish I had pictures this good. Love ya
LOLOL K, CLEARLY whoever hired Santa was NOT paying him enough or something...I mean, what? does he charge extra to SMILE???!?!?!
Who was that sunburnt man anyway? wait, wait,...don't tell me...was it the big G?
That pic of Matt on his lap is hillarious. It totally looks like Santa is P.O'd that he didn't win the hat raffle. Matt is such a cutie!!! Good job buddy. He and Moof must some kind of 'luck gene' cause that girl...she wins every raffle she enters. I'm gonna take her down to the Casablanca and have her put her name in for a new jeep.
Love Ya More than an Un-Jolly old elf loves gettin out of the red suit.
...no wait, I figured it out!!!
That's not a look of "i'm mad cause you won the hat." After Looking a bit closer, I can CLEARLY see that THAT is the look of..."OOOOOH CRUD...I've STILL never had the Chicken Pox!!!"
Very VERy VERy FUNNY!!
That is super!!
I am the MOST UN Lucky person I know! I never win ANYTHING!!
No pox at our joint????!!
Love ya bowls full of jelly, Em
Post a Comment