Charly is getting stronger all the time and wants to be up and moving around. She prefers to be in her walker over her bouncer and loves to swing and jump in her jump-up! She is not sitting up quite yet. But....
....Dad likes to set her on the bed and see how long she can balance before she topples over!

I didn't notice I had taken this picture until I saw it today. She looks kind of sad but I thought it was a really cute picture.
This was the other day when we were at our friend's house. Charly sure loves her Daddy!
On Saturday night it snowed and snowed......
.....and snowed some more. We woke up to a white world the kids thought it was pretty cool and were wishing they could go sledding.
We told them there would be plenty of snow still on Monday and they could get their snow suits on and play in it.
Well this is what it looks like out there this morning. And the kids are just waiting till after lunch hoping it will warm up a little bit because it is COLD!



4 comments:
Charly is so adorable... She just seems to get cuter every day! What a great snowstorm. Looks like you will probably keep it for a white Christmas, and who knows, you may get more by then. I love you all a ton and even more.
BRRRRRRR!!! My kids would love it. They are hoping for a white Christmas too. I don't know about that though. However, it was sprinkiling this morning, so maybe so.
Charly is sooo adorable. I can't believe how much she looks like Curt too.
Love Ya Shovels Full!
I love the pictures of Charly with her dad. Kindra is all exicted to play in the snow. I hope it is there when she gets there.
Love ya
Ta
Bryan is so jealous about the snow!
He kept saying LUCKY...while he was looking at the pictures! That little Charly in the red outfit is so cute! She looks so tiny next to Ryan! She is such a cute kid! Hope that your fireplace is burning strong!
LOVE YA WOOD PILES FULL, Em
Post a Comment