It was very cold outside. Mom figured the snow play would not last long.
After about 2 hours they were still going strong and having a great time! In fact they were just getting started on their snow man! The first big snow is always so much fun because it seems so long since we have played in any snow!
Charly watched from a nice warm spot inside the house.
Matt enjoying a "snow cone" he can't seem to be around snow and not eat it. Curt seems to like it too even though I try to tell them it would be warmer if they would wait till summer to have the cold snack!

But either way they must not have been too cold, cause even Curt stayed out the whole time. After over three hours and the sun starting to go down only then did they start to come in.
Not until their snowman was complete of course!

Here is their finished product! I thought their frosty was pretty cute, snow feet and all!



5 comments:
VERRRRY NIIIICE SNOWMAN!!!
Those kids have some serious snow sculpting talent! To bad we don't all live a little closer, cause by combining cousins, we could've gotten them to stay outside for a good 6 hours at least. ;)
Love Ya Drifts Full!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Man, you guys get all the fun! Just wait until summer.... we will post pictures of sweat like you've never seen!;)
Bryan actually got to work 30 minutes late yesterday because he took the back road and there was a lot of snow on the ground. Luckily the UPS lady had already gone that way and blazed a trail for him. He had to go real slow though! He stopped and took some pictures with his phone! He almost decided to come home and get us and we could go and play in it! I wish he would've!!! I think it is fun to play in for a while. Then I like to view it from Charly's position! :)
Very VEry CUTE!
Love ya winter wonderlands full, Em
Well, it seems the whole country is a winter wonderland...except for Logandale. I think our Christmas will be as brown as ever! Love the snowman...great job kids. And Matt, Granny would be munching on that snow too... just like shaved ice, huh! yummy! I love you all!
It looks like so much fun. I wish I could have joined in with them. Make a snow angle for me.
Love ya
cute, cute, snowman. We love the pictures. dad & mom
Post a Comment