Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Pretty sure the pie was Matt's favorite part!

Missy then opened her presents. This was her look when she realized we got her a scooter she had been wanting.
Checking ALL the pockets of the pants Grandpa and Grandma got her;) We all had a wonderful time, and love the moments and memories like these!
Now this morning this is what the kids are doing. The boys are on their bikes and Missy is "breaking in" her new scooter! (Side note: I noticed even though Curt rides a bike very well without training wheels he and Matt keep putting them back on. I just think they enjoy using Dad's tools;)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Felisa said...

WOW!!! That girl's got the moves. I'll be watching to see her on ESPN2 during Extreme Sports.
Looks like the Bday was a wonderful success. We're still waiting to have Moofs bday party here. We've had so many distractions with traveling and sicknesses. Hopefully this weekend.

Love Ya Billions of Lites worth!

Emily said...

Looks like she had a blast! I too love the lights at Temple Square. Too bad we don't live closer!!

Didn't look too terribly cold?! Except that scooter girl looks a little chilly! :)

Looks like the kids pox marks are all cleared up!

Love ya oxy 10 bottles full, Em

Tammie said...

Nope it was not to cold! Last year was much worse. And Missy and Matt are still outside and having lots of fun. So it must not be too cold. Of course they have kept their coats on;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a sweet birthday for an extra sweet girl. Wish we could have been there! I remember when we had scooters around here. You three girls must have been pretty close to Missys age then... I truly can not believe how the time flies. Hug everyone for me. I love you all.