Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Our Wonderful Christmas Day!

Our morning started out fairly early (we'll just say the sun was not up yet!)

Ready to head downstairs!

Oh Wow! We are blessed beyond measure! We had a lovely quiet morning just enjoying our time together and opening our few gifts that were filled with so much love!

The sun is starting to rise! Another beautiful gift full of love!

We had a wonderful Christmas with our sweet little family! We missed not seeing the rest of the extended family! (Maybe one day we can convince them that Christmas at our house would be joyful;) But wonderful memories were made nonetheless the children were so sweet and cute and kept saying that this was the best Christmas ever! I think they say that every year!

I must say I agree with them! And I will again next year too:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that you had such a nice day. We missed you all, but we also had a happy time here at Gramps and Grannys. We are so blessed to have you all as part of our family. We love you so very very very much.

Felisa said...

When you can't be home for the Holidays, it's nice to have kids to help make it so fun. I'm glad you guys had a nice time. We missed you and everyone. And hope to get to see you soon. Those pix of Charly are adorable. Good job!!!

Love Ya Boxes Full!

Emily said...

We sure missed you all in these parts! I'm glad that you guys had a great time! I am so excited to see you all soon!

Love ya tons, Em

Anonymous said...

These are all special pictures. This is a great way to share with us what you and the family are doing. We would entertain an inviatation to be with you for a future holiday.