Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Aruba, Jamaica, ooooo I wanna take you to Bermuda......


......BAHAMAS!!!!
OK that evening after the drill we were ready to set sail! We were heading for Nassau the Capital City of the Bahamas.


Here we are out on deck as the ship pulls away from the dock.

We couldn't believe all the people that were there to see us off;)

That night it was pretty windy so while waiting for dinner in a restaurant at the back of the ship I got pretty sea sick. I had to leave and go out on deck for some fresh air. Ry brought my dinner to me and we took it back to our room I laid down and after a while I was able to eat. By the next morning the boat was docked and I was doing fine!


I'm looking out the window while we are waiting for our tour to go visit the Island and see their local zoo. I couldn't get enough of all the wonderful warm sunshine!

Here we are at the zoo it was pretty cool!

These turtles were pretty funny climbing up the log and on top of one another, eventually most of them fell off!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Very Cool!! Except for the sea sickness??!! I love your shirt, got me one just like it!! :)

I hope that you are gonna post a lot more pictures!!

Love ya islands full, Em