Charly looked so cute, the day was so nice, and the bike ride was so fun, I just giggled and giggled!
What a great day!
She was so happy and content just to ride and play with Dad's backpack.
Such a sweet girl!
Did I mention how much fun it was. We saw lots of different kinds of trees there were lots with some kids of citrus growing on them. Looked like lemons and/or oranges just growing wild, too bad they were not ripe yet;)
This was one of the stopping points on the bike trail, very beautiful! The ocean was so blue!

We also rode our bikes to a tall look-out tower on the island. You could see out over the entire island. See our ship in the distance. It was pretty cool!

You sure don't get days like this very often this is one I will never forget. Just posting about it made me smile again! I think for the first time in a very long time Ry was not even thinking about work! It was absolutely wonderful;)




2 comments:
GOSH THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!! You were pretty brave not to wear a helmet!;) We need to go on a trip like that! I love those peaceful giddy moments in life! TREASURES!!!
Love ya tons, Em
No work on Ryan mind what a treasure. It sound wounderful! Thanks for sharing your trip it was great to see the pictures and the blue blue ocean.
Love ya
Ta
Post a Comment