The last day of our cruise was spent at sea. For the most part the waters were calm and I didn't have any trouble with motion sickness.

But as evening came and we got closer to land got a bit stormy! The clouds made for a pretty sunset though different from the night before! Amazing!
The waves were about 8 feet high!
I had no problems outside with the fresh air!
But the longer I sat at dinner the more dizzy I got!
And this time I was not the only one even Ry said he was feeling it!
We would have been better off to go to bed after dinner but I had enjoyed each nights entertainment so much and didn't want to miss the last nights. So we went by the time the play was over Ry was pretty bad off so he figured I must be miserable well lets just say we didn't enjoy the play near as much when the ship was rocking! We were still dizzy for a few days afterwards!

But it was pretty windy as you can tell here from Ryan's hair;)



2 comments:
Man...I'm getting sea sick just reading this....seriously...I would never be able to do a cruise, unless I was drugged up real good!:)
I love Ryans hair! That is so funny! Reminds me of some of your wedding day pictures!:)
Love ya dramamine bottles full, Em
I hope the dizziness has finally subsided and only beautiful memories and pictures of the trip remain. Those are some awesome pictures. You look really pretty...not sick at all! Charly is so adorable. And I agree, Ryans hair is really cute! a bona fide wind blown look. Love you all
Post a Comment