. . . . .couldn't get enough of the Woody Wood Pecker kids roller coaster;) It was a whole 20 seconds long, but there was no line so he just kept going on it!

Here he goes again!

Like go to the Curious George play ground!
Charly thought the slide was fun!
This was a tiny model of a space ship and if you stood in the right place for a picture it looked like this a depth perception thing I think! Kind of cool!
We did a few things while we were there but mostly thought it was silly that they charge you a bunch to get in and then want to get you to buy a ton of other things that are over priced (I think there was more shopping and eating places then rides) I guess we are just not big theme park people. We did enjoy the animal actors show however that was pretty cute!



4 comments:
YEEE HAW, back on stable ground! Dang, I have always wondered if I would get sick on a cruise. We took a '3 hour tour' on a casino cruise once and I got way sick. But I thought, since the cruiselines are larger ships that maybe it wouldn't be as bad. That's to bad that you guys got woooosey!
Great memories though. And lots of beautiful pix. I love the story about Ry on the Roller Coaster...what a cutie.
Love Ya Bottles of Dramamine Full!
why, Ryan, you daredevil! I thought I was the only one brave enough for the kiddy roller coasters !!! I have spent most of my life as a Mom being teased about my wild rides on such things. And down hill bobsleds at exceedingly slow speeds. Anyway, it has been so fun seeing pictures of your trip. I'm so glad that you had a nice time. I love you all.
So did Ryan have a riding partner....like those kids he was trying to cut in line?? Or did he have to ride solo??!! :) Anyway, looks like fun! Those are such fun pictures....makes me almost feel like I've been there myself!
Thanks for sharing.
Love ya tons, Em
Actually He took some of Garth's grandkids on the ride cause all the Mom's had baby's to take care of! What a guy huh! He was having a fun time though!
Post a Comment