Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Past Few Weeks!

The past couple of weeks since we have been back from our trip have been well cold! But they have also been lots of fun! We love to have people come visit. Mike and Gay were her when we got home and just left day before yesterday. It was lots of fun to have them around although Mike was working so we didn't see much of him we enjoyed seeing them!
Also the past few weeks Charly's hair has grown like crazy;)


Actually Mike, Gay, and I were just trying a few wigs from the dress up truck on her!

What do ya think?


Mike tried on a few himself!


Even though her hair still has a ways to go, Charly is growing soooo fast, she is stitting up all on her own and she cut her first two teeth this past week! She has been drooling a lot and not sleeping quite so good but all in all she has been very good and her happy sweet self!


Charly has also decided that it is fun to play on the piano!


Last week I made a couple of diaper cakes to give to my neighbor who recently had a baby boy and my dear friend who just had a baby boy on January 20th!

Here he his with his Dad! He is so sweet, his name is Luke! We went to visit and get her other kids so she could rest and take care of the baby!

So this week we have had a house full! (7 kids total) It's been kind of crazy but we are having a great time! It's going to be awfully lonesome when things get back to normal around here;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen yet! Charly with a full head of hair! Looks like you have been having plenty of action at your house since you left here. Carl and Amys baby is a doll. Tell them congratulations for us, ok. And give my grandkids hugs for me. I love you all

Emily said...

Dress up truck eh? That thing must be full of goodies! Looks like you guys all had a blast with Mike and Gay there. Amy and Carl's baby is super cute! You are such a sweetie to keep the kids!
Love you all tons,
Emily

Ruckman Clan said...

You are a great person who loves a house full of kids. I am sure that your kids had a great time. How do you make the cakes. They look so cute. Love ya

Felisa said...

Is that Karl in that pic? I would've NEVER guessed! What an adorable baby. Maybe he and Charly can be betrothed?

I love the dress up trunk. I wish Gma Rhetta would hook us up with one.

Your diaper cake is cuuuute!

Love Ya Diaper Loads.

Tammie said...

OK yep the dress-up truck we will have to post about some time it is a great trunk grandma got them for chirstmas full of odds and ends like wigs, hats, ears, tails, gloves, crowns, etc. for enless hours of pretend! We love it!

The diaper cakes were way easy! The hardest things was rolling up all those diapers. I just rolled them up and put a clear plasitc band around them. Then I made layers tied together with string and/or a large rubber band. Then you just "decorate" with ribbon, curling ribbon, and baby stuff you can get really elaborate or keep it simple I think they would be way cute for a baby shower! And think how cute one for a baby girl could be all "pinked out!"