Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yo, Ho, Yo, Ho, a Pirate's Life for Me!

After a day at Castaway Cay it was time to go back to the ship and get ready for our "Pirate's party!"


We did have some time to play in the water a bit before though. Charly was so cute the water would come up and spray her in the face then it would go back down and she would just giggle she thought it was pretty funny!


While we were up on deck at the pool the ship started to sail! This picture is of the ship pulling away from Castaway. One day on the island was a lot of fun I would not have minded staying longer though;) When we were returning the bikes that day Ry mentioned to the guy working there that it wouldn't be too bad of a thing working on an island like that. He just grinned really big;)



I have always wanted to see the sun set while in the middle of the ocean and we had just enough time before the party so we sat on deck and enjoyed it was beautiful.


Well here we are at our Pirate party Ry and Charly are dressed up and looking at their "treasure map" menu. To find something tasty to eat! AARRRGH!

The waiter gave Jeff's little boy an eye patch he thought that was pretty cool!

And look who else we saw dressed as a pirate!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That baby sure looks adorable in that swim suit! I think it is so cool that you had such an enjoyable time on that island. I love that story!

That sunset was beautiful...I don't think one could ever get tired of sunsets. Atleast not me! That, and rainbows.... love 'em!

Pirate party! Made you feel right at home, eh?

Love ya so much, Em

Anonymous said...

I have been loving looking at your pictures...what a great trip, and I'm glad you felt good enough to enjoy most of it. Hope everyone is all well at your house. I love all of you, including your temporary tenants. Thanks for letting them crash your pad!

Felisa said...

I am loving all the "tropical" pix on your blogs lately. I am jealous as heck that you didn't invite us. ;)

I hope you have lots more pix to blog, I cant wait to see um.


Love Ya Oceans Full!