Monday, January 22, 2007

Warming Up!!!

Well we are back! Last week Ry, Charly, and I went on a Business Trip for SWPS. It was in the form of a Disney Cruise! The business paid for Mom and Dad because they are on the board of directors and needed to be there for the meeting. We could have taken the other kids but we would have had to pay for them and well let's just say the cost of one child would have been more then we have ever spent on a family vacation. So unfortunately they didn't get to go. Charly went because she was free and Mom is still her only means of nourishment so there was not much of a choice there. The kids did have a great time staying with Grandma and playing with cousins. Thank goodness for them!

We flew into Orlando, Florida and spent a day there. It was soooo nice to see so much sun in the middle of January leaving a foot of snow behind at home I was enjoying every minute of the wonderful weather. We went over to the Kennedy Space Center which was very cool!

Charly's taking her nap. Ry didn't want to deal with a stroller in crowded places so he preferred to carry Charly like this (when she was awake she faced forward) he also carried a back pack diaper bag on his back that was quite heavy. He never once complained I would offer to take the bag he always said he was fine. I think by the time the week was over he was a bit tired of it but I was quite impressed! I did manage to carry the camera; well most of the time;)

The next day we went to church in Florida then we boarded the ship! Before the ship left we had to participate in a "life jacket" drill!

Charly was not impressed!

But we figured it out and new what to do if the alarm sounded!

For some reason my computer is not letting me add more pictures so I hope you enjoy these for now I will post more ASAP so "stayed tuned!"

1 comment:

Emily said...

That little gal looks sooooooooo cute in that huge life jacket. I can't wait to see more pictures. That ol' Ryan could've been a pioneer man! GOod JOB!

Love ya boat loads, Em