Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Castaway Cay

This was BY FAR the favorite part of our trip. The uncrowded white sandy beach, the smoothies, the perfect weather (there wasn't a single cloud in the sky and it was nice and warm but not too warm and there was a nice little breeze) and don't forget great company!

That morning as we were getting off the ship we noticed the ship from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean.


Oh just read the sign, made me not real anxious about swimming! (I should have never seen the movie Jaws it has always stayed with me;) Ocean water is pretty cold anyway of course we did wade a bit and it was warmer then in California!


We sat and enjoyed and drank smoothies, it was so peaceful and quiet with just the sound of the breeze and the ocean. Oh it was wonderful!

After that we thought a bike ride on the island would be fun! We tried to put a helmet on Charly but the smallest one was still to big and ended up bouncing off! It was so fun to watch her bouncing in the seat just having a great time!

And they're off! While I was taking pictures, riding my bike, and giggling, I had some flashbacks of my sister riding her bike camping one time. I was glad there was not many rocks around.

No comments: