This was some of a school group that was at the zoo. Charly was just smiling and visiting with them!
I thought this spider web was cool I didn't see the spider but I'm sure her name is Charlotte;)
On the bus ride back to our ship Charly crashed I'm here holding her by our ship.
That night for dinner everyone dressed up in their fancy duds. Since the ship was not moving I enjoyed dinner much better this night.

That night there was no fruit offered on the menu for dessert so I didn't want anything! I guess the waiter thought he couldn't just bring me nothing so this is what he brought me "nothing";)
We thought our towel animal was pretty cute donning Charly's hat! It was fun to have someone come turn down you bet for you every night and make it again the next morning! While we were asleep at around 2 am the ship left Nassau and took us to Castaway Cay, Disney's private island! We were at the dock before we got up that was nice!



1 comment:
THAT SHIP IS HUGE! I don't think I have ever seen a cruise ship close up...SHEESH! That is incredible!! Man I am glad you guys got good use out of the carrier! That waiter was definitely hoping for some big tips, eh?
I vote on more pictures...please!;)
Post a Comment