Uncle Carlo spent all morning taking the cousins riding and exploring on the blue goose. They were writing things down and keeping track of how fast and far they were going and the kind of terrain they were on. Uncle Carlo also taught them how to use a G.P.S, that's what Matt is holding up. He really liked that and was excited to show Mom and Dad just how it worked when they got back!
My Big Sis, showed me a lot of the neat things my camera will do and how to use it. I learned a lot and in a much more effective and efficient way then if I had read the entire handbook. Plus it was fun!
We learned we love riding on the "Ol' Blue Goose" and Missy and Matt even had a chance to drive it!We learned that Grandpa is pretty darn handy and with the sacrifice of one bike, can get 5 or 6 bikes working so we could ride those too!
We found out that we can fit the entire family on the Blue Goose, yep all 18 of us and if Elder Olive had been there we would have squeezed 19 on. Flea was the only one with a tri-pod so she got the only pix with "Olive Us";) 
We already knew that vacations tend to be too short and we always wish we could just spend a bit more time! But we have learned to treasure the times we do have and hold them dear! We are so blessed! And those are just a FEW of the things we learned!




5 comments:
Family Memories last a lifetime. I am glad that you have some new ones to add to your list of great memories.
Love Ya all.Ta
What a cute way to blog the pix! I am getting ready to work on mine right now. It sure is fun to learn isn't it?
So glad we got to see you guys.
Love ya more than a goose stuffed with clowns.
Hooray! I didn't know that you got picts of the "stuffed goose"! That was a blast! The picts of you are BEAUTIFUL! That ol' Feliz is a great teacher!;)
Hope that you have a great one!
Love, Em
PS. Let us know when and if the other kiddies get the pox!:) Thanks
It is so true, learning is fun, and every moment of life should be a joyful learning experience! It was so good to be together for the Thanksgiving weekend...the kids are growing up so fast, and learning so much. I am sure a proud Granny ! (And Mom) (And Mom in Law) I love you all!
The kids said how much fun this was with the golf carts and all. dad
Post a Comment