Monday, November 13, 2006

Giggles!

Last night I was in the other room and I could hear a lot of giggling going on. As I listened closer I could tell it was Ryan and Charly! She was just cracking up! I just kept listening figuring it wouldn't last long but she kept laughing and harder. So I grabbed the camera and put it on video mode. I took some really cute footage of her just a giggling but I don't know how to post videos like Olga does so unless and until I learn you will have to come to my house to see the video, or maybe I could email it but it may be too big I don't know.
Any way these pictures are pretty cute!
They will have to do!
We sure have enjoyed having Charly around! We don't remember life without her! Funny how that works isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing I can think of that is more enchanting and fun than a baby when it first learns how to really laugh out loud. Charly is so adorable....wish we could be there. Maybe your big sis could 'walk' you through video blog posting on the phone?? Sure do love you all.

Emily said...

There is no better medicine than a babies laugh!

Can't wait to see the video!

Love ya till my cheeks are sore, Em

Felisa said...

K, it is time for a little homeschool lesson on video editing. I have had several requests on this subject so I'm gonna post it on my blog. Because I LOOOOOOVE seeing home videos and I have never even met my sweet little neice yet. So I at LEAST wanna see video of her.

Love Ya til I wet diapers full!