Sorry for the wait. We've been gone. Ry's Grandpa Nelson recently passed away and we were at his funeral yesterday. I noticed not many pictures were being taken. So I gave Matt the camera and asked him to take some pictures. Some of these may seem silly, especially for a funeral. But it was an enjoyable time to get together with family we don't see very often and I'm sure Grandpa was pleased with how nice everything turned out.

He will be missed but we know we will see him again soon!
Not a picture I would have thought of taking but hey kind of cool huh! ;)



6 comments:
Nice pictures ;)
Im so sorry for your loss
love ya all
I was wondering what happened to you! Tell Ryan we are sorry and we are thinking about him and love him!
Cute pictures!
Love ya, Em
Our love and sympathy to Ryan and his family...and all of you. How thankful we are for the knowledge that death is not the end, and that family ties are indeed eternal. Matt is a great photographer. Looks like Missy was helping out in the nursery at the funeral. I have to ask what the other photo is....I haven't been able to figure it out exactly. Matt, write to Grandma and explain it to me. I love you all!
I recognize that pic right off the bat. That's a shot inside a bag of Lays Plain Potato chips! ;) Made me hungry. Those pix are funny that Matt took. He seems to be able to bring out the goblin in ppl. :)
Sure love you guys and glad you made it back safe and sound. And lucky lucky grandpa. Even though he'll be missed, it's happy for him to get to go where it's ALWAYS Summer. ;)
Love Ya Bags Full!
Potato chip bag !!!! Of course!! It is obvious now that I know ! One creative photographer can recognize the artistic and unique work of another ! Or maybe Granny is just dense, which is highly possible, too. Anyway, Ilove the photography and I love all my kids and Grandkids!
I haven't been on your blogs for awhile. It's been crazy around here. I'm so sorry about Ryan's grandpa. What a blessing for your family to have that reunion before he passed away. Neat 4 generation picture. Miss you guys!
Melissa
P.S. Katie is really enjoying writing to Missy!
Post a Comment