Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You're In Luck!

OK I still have a lot to learn but I was able to do a little homeschooling today and with some remote assistance (thanks Olga) here is the sweet video of Charly Laughing ! I hope you all enjoy. (For those of you who may not know click on the underlined words to see the video;)


4 comments:

Emily said...

GOOD JOB TAM AND OLGA!
That is so incredibly adorable! I could watch that a million times and not get tired of it! It is like background music to me!:)
Much better than the screaming 16 month old that roams these parts!;)
Gotta love that little cutie!
What a doll!!
Love ya till my sides ache, Em

Felisa said...

I am sooo happy that ya filmed some footage of that! What a cute cute baby. One of the most fun things about them is when they giggle like that. Especially at daddy! Funny!
Love Ya like a new box of video editing software!

Anonymous said...

Tammi, these are all cute pictures. It is amaising to me to see Charle smilling. thanks for sharing with us these pictures. dad

Anonymous said...

I just logged on to the blog and watched the giggly video. That made for the best part of my day ! How absolutely adorable! Sure makes me want to squeeze that little gal ! So glad you learned how to do that cuz now you can do lots more videos! Thanks tons to dear Auntie Olga for helping you do that. Love you all