Compliments of my talented Sis;)
Cousins just have so much fun!
It had been much too long since I had seen my big sis! It was so good to see her!
I think Moof and Missy felt the same way!
Charly was sure happy to get to meet her Aunt!
Just thought this pic was cute! We just love our Charly girl!







2 comments:
Hey Girly, Your pix are cuuute! Even the student of the month one. ;) You're becoming quite the photo editor. I love it! Love the vid!!! The more I watch it, the better I like it.
Great Memories! Thanks to Dad for the fun idea of 'stuffing the goose'.
Love Ya Memory Cards Full!
SO SO CUTE! That picture of you and Feliz is way cute!!!! It was so much fun to see you all! How we need to do that sort of thing MORE often!
Love ya tons, Em
PS: HOWZ MATT DOIN'
Post a Comment