Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Happy Birthday!!


Today is our sweet cousin Myra's birthday! And we want to wish her a very happy day!



You are so special to us!


We sure love you My! Happy Happy Birthday!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well Cousins! I love you very much, my heart cries and my tears come when I can't go to your house! Another day I will come to your house again. You are so special to me cousins! I love your bedroom Missy...I can't wait to come and see it again! Shabashab bashi shabishi (that is spanish)
Love, Myra Mortensen

Tammie said...

lolol Missy says that that is not spanish but it is very cute. I say it sounds a bit like chinese;) We sure miss you and our hearts cry to because we can't see you more! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Love you, Missy and Aunt Tam

Felisa said...

LOL I looove My's bi-lingualism. That is so rad. I wish we could go to Myrna's joyschool classes and learn some of that. That pic of the kids in their jammies is precious. Love the hair Matt! lol
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures. What beautiful children. Myra and Curtis together is especially sweet. My goodness, I sure would like to have the whole gang together again for a while. I love you all. Mom and Granny