Since things are working better today I thought you might like to see the rest of the pictures I wasn't able to post yesterday!

Here is Curt helping make pumpkin cookies!

Mom cleaned out this pumpkin because well it was for dinner!

Peter Pan and Mom filling the pumpkin.

Now we are working on a face for the pumpkin!

Look at the concentration!
All done! Now it can go in the oven!
The boys had so much fun listening and waiting for trick-or-treaters!
Laura and her pumpkin!
And last but not least our sweet happy Charly pumpkin!



2 comments:
Fun Times!
I love that picture of the boys waiting for trick or treaters! That is so cute!
And of course those girls...spittin' images of you know who....YOU...Are definitely adorable!
Post the recipe for dinner in a pumpkin when you can eh??:)
LOVE YA LOADS
PartAAAA! Looks like tons of fun!
That recipe looks yum yum too! I can't wait to try it out.
Little Peter Pan looks like quite the helper in the Kitchen. Good job buddy!
When Sis saw that pic of you helping him in the Kitchen, she said.."Missy!?"
Love Ya Pumpkins full!
Post a Comment