On Saturday Mom noticed a few spots and started getting a little suspicious. Then sure enough each day more and more spots appeared. By Monday he was pretty much all broke out and getting quite itchy. Last night was probably the worst. Curt, Mom, and Dad didn't sleep much because it was hard for him to relax because he was so itchy. All things considering he was very good about it though. And really we would have not know he was sick had he not been covered in spots and itchy.
This morning things are looking better and I think we are through the worst of it. Most of the pox are all scabbed over and as long as he can get a good night sleep tonight. He ought to have a great Thanksgiving!
Well someone slept very good last night and is happy as always. Good morning sunshine!



1 comment:
I feel so bad for Curtis. I remember the itch, I am glad that the end is in site. Do Matt and Missy have any spots? I hope they don't. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. We look forward to seeing you next weekend.
Tanya
Post a Comment